- A warning device that tells you in a flash your fence is operating.
- Voltage indication from a distance.
- Visible from 1,000Metres at night.
- With a fence voltage of approximately 3.0KV or more the Live Light will flash with every energizer pulse.
- If the fence voltage drops below 3.0KV it will flash intermittently or not at all in severe cases.
- Tight connections and a good earth are required for best flash intensity from any energizer.
- If incorrectly connected the Live Light will operate dimly.